Saturday, April 2, 2011

A day at Mall of America



Last Wednesday we decided it would be fun to go to Mall of America.  The weather is getting warmer, but not quiet yet for Jessalynn to be outside.  MOA has a aquarium, Sea Life.  The last time we were there was February 09.  The inside was completely renovated, and it was great.  The jellyfish exhibit was my favorite part. The next sections were the big tanks, ocean and fresh water.  Jessalynn loved the sea turtle.  I believed she had a great time.





The rest of the day was spent walking around the mall, shopping and eating lunch at Kokomo's Island Cafe.  All and all it was a great day to spend a Wednesday.  I cherish everyday with my little family.  It makes me really excited for the summer because we have more fun trips and vacations like this planned.


No comments:

Post a Comment