1. Get Jessalynn to give up her bink.
2. Get Jessalynn to give up her sippy cup at night.
3. Get Jessalynn to sleep in her bed all night. Key word is her bed.
4. Potty train Jess.
5. Clean/Sort the whole house and get things ready for a garage sale in June.
6. Have a garage Sale in June. Fingers crossed.
7. Pass both PRAXIS Teacher Exams for my Minnesota License.
8. Become physically and mentally healthy. ie. lose weight, eat better, and don't stress out as much
9. Recycle Paper, Cans and boxes
10. Blog at least 5 days a week.
11. Go to church more.
12. Save money so we can go on more vacations.
Bring on the new year!!!