Sunday, January 1, 2012

Books I read in 2011

I wanted to keep a list of all the books I read in 2011.  If you have not read any of these I really recommend them.  If there is a star by them it is one of my favorites of the year.

The Naked Truth by Danielle Stab
Unsweetined by Jodie Sweetin
Vampire Diaries Series by LJ Smith (audio)

  • The Awakening 
  • The Struggle
Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard
  • #9 Twisted*
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
  • The Lying Game (audio)
  • #2 Never Have I Ever (working on)
Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks (audio-working on)
Sookie Stackhouse Series* by Charlaine Harris
  • Dead Until Dark (audio)
  • Living Dead in Dallas
  • Club Dead
  • Dead to the World
  • Dead as a Doornail
  • Definitely Dead
  • All Together Dead
  • From Dead to Worse
  • Dead and Gone 
  • Dead in the Family
  • Dead Reckoning 
  • Sookie Stackhouse Companion Series
  • A Touch of Dead Sookie Stackhouse Short Stories
The Tudor Court Series by Phillippa Greggory
  • The Constant Princess
  • The Other Boleyn Girl*
  • The Wise Woman*
  • The Boleyn Inheritance (working on)
In 2012 I am going to have a post every month dedicated to what books I have read.  My goal is to at least get 6 books read/month.  Happy reading everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment